THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED.

Please help me!
Updated on January 25, 2019 in Kensington
5 on January 22, 2019

Hello,

I need to add more Property Attributes to Show in Archive. My client asks me to be able to create other types:
– numbers of rooms
– in “kitchen” add curtains with: habitable, kitchenette, kitchenette, semi-habitable
– in the garden add tendon with: private, common
– in the garage add curtains with: single, double
– make a curtain for “fixtures” and put: glass / wood, glass / metal, glass / pvc, double glazing / wood, double glazing / metal, double glazing / pvc, triple glazing / wood, triple glazing / metal, triple glazing / pvc
– add armored door, electric gate
– add “immovable class” with curtains: luxury, stately, average, economic
– add “state” with curtains: new / under construction, excellent / renovated, good / habitable, to be restored
– add “plan”, “total building plans”
– add “free sides” with curtains: one, two, three, four
– add “exposure” with curtains: internal, external, double
– add heating with curtains: independent, centralized, centralized with valves and “type” with curtains: floor, radiators, air, stove
– Add “climate system” with curtains: autonomous, centralized, system predisposition
– add “climate system type” with curtains: cold, cold / hot
– add condominium expenses € _____ / month
– add “no expense”
– add “free”

Please help me solve this. Is there a possibility to implement the attributes of the properties in full autonomy (plugin, implementation on your part)?

I hope you can help me.

• Liked by
Support Hours:
Weekdays: 09.00 - 17.00
Weekend: Off
Sorry, our support is not available at this time. We will reply at the next working hour.

By using the forum you are agree with tonjoo studio license agreement

0 on January 22, 2019

In practice I must be able to add in the Area & Rooms section of the back office and not in amenities.

Please help me

• Liked by
Cancel
Support Hours:
Sorry, our support is not available at this time. We will reply at the next working hour.

Hi Visaldist,
Sorry but your change request is too advanced so it is beyond our support capabilities. Our support covers troubleshooting, or simple/minor change only.

Best Regards

• Liked by
Cancel
Support Hours:

Can at least the total number of rooms in a building be implemented?

Also can the year of construction be changed ?. In Italy there are much older buildings, compared to 1985. Could you bring it at least to 1900?

on January 22, 2019

Sorry again but even just add one property field we need to edit more than one file.
To remove min year build you can go to kensington functionality plugin and go to kensington-functionality/metabox.php and go to line 982, then remove that 1990 year. It should looks like this:
http://prntscr.com/magzok

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Support Hours:

Thank a lot man!

• Liked by
Cancel
Support Hours:

You are not logged in

Please login here or simply sign up here .